Southwest Ireland – Charming Villages and World-Class Golf
Enjoy beautiful scenery and challenging golf on some of the world’s best links courses
8 days, 7 nights, 6 rounds of golf with options for more
Travel through beautiful western and southwest Ireland
Prices start at $2,550 per golfer, $1,095 per non golfer*. View Details
|Championship Courses||Classic Hotels|
|• Lahinch Golf Club
• Trump Doonbeg Golf Links (option)
• Ballybunion Old Course, considered #1 in Ireland by many
• Ballybunion Cashen Course
• Tralee Golf Club
• Waterville Golf Club
• Old Head Golf Links (with option for 2nd round)
|• Lahinch Golf Hotel
• Cliff House Hotel overlooking the ocean in Ballybunion
• Historic family-owned Randles Hotel in Killarney
• Actons Hotel on the Kinsale harbor
Lahinch Golf Club
Ballybunion Old Course
Tralee Golf Club
Waterville Golf Club
Northwest Ireland – The Wild Atlantic Way and Spectacular Golf
Enjoy beautiful scenery and challenging golf on some of the Ireland’s best links courses.
8 days, 7 nights, 6 rounds of golf with options
Travel along the Wild Atlantic Way, then to vibrant Dublin.
Prices start at $1,875 per golfer, $925 per non-golfer*.
|Courses Included||Classic Hotels|
|• Carne Golf Links
• Enniscrone Golf Club
• County Sligo at Rosses Point
• Donegal Golf Club
• Ballyliffin Golf Club, Glashedy Course
• Ballyliffin Golf Club, Old Course
|• Twin Trees Hotel, Ballina
• Yeats Country Hotel, Sligo
• Mill Park Hotel, Donegal
• Ballyliffin Townhouse
• Trinity City Hotel, in the heart of Dublin
Carne Golf Links
Enniscrone Golf Club
Ballyliffin Golf Club, Glashedy Course
Twin Trees Hotel, Ballina
Dublin to Northern Ireland Great Golf Circle
Experience the vibrant city of Dublin and play the great courses of the eastern Ireland coast and of Northern Ireland, many ranked among the world’s best.
8 days, 7 nights, 5 rounds of golf with options for more
Prices start at $2,425 per golfer, $1,225 per non golfer*. View Details
|Courses Included||Classic Hotels|
|• European Club, highly regarded links south of Dublin
• County Louth Golf Club “Baltray” on the Irish Sea north of Dublin
• Ardglass Glof Club with option to play Royal County Down, ranked in the world’s top 5, if available.
• Royal Portrush Golf Club, #2 in Northern Ireland on the North Irish Sea
• Portstewart Golf Club with beautiful Causeway Coast vistas
• Options to play Portmarnock Golf Club near Dublin, one of Ireland’s top 5.
|• Stately Slieve Donard Hotel at Royal County Down
• Historic Bushmills Inn near Portrush
• Trinity City Hotel in the heart of Dublin
County Louth Golf Club
Royal County Down
Royal Portrush Golf Club
Our Ireland Golf Tours Include
- All rounds of golf with guaranteed tee times.
- Accommodations (deluxe or first class) with full Irish breakfast daily.
- Automobile or van with automatic transmission, CDW insurance and unlimited mileage; OR driver and coach to suit the needs of your group.
- Classic Heritage Golf Tours guest and information pack.
- All local taxes throughout.
- Detailed itinerary and travel instructions, vouchers for each hotel and golf course, directions, suggestions for tours and places to visit.
- Oversight of your trip 24/7 by our tour professionals.
*Sample prices are for non-peak season (all but July 1 through August 31) and the price shown can be quickly adapted for travel in peak season (moderate increase). Options are available for chauffeured trip in a luxury coach, for hotel upgrades, and for additional golf.
Craft your own tour. Let us customize one of these tours for your group or help you create your own. Start planning your golf tour with a no-obligation custom proposal designed to fit your needs.