I formed Classic Heritage Golf Tours to help people experience the pleasure of golfing in Scotland, Ireland and England and Wales while enjoying the beautiful scenery and rich history of the countries. We offer a superior level of tour at a very competitive rate. I promise you that your Classic Heritage Golf Tours golfing vacation will be the experience of a lifetime.
We personally experience all of the accommodations in our tours as well as the wonderful golf courses.
Brian James, Founder
Working with travel and golf professionals, Classic Heritage Golf Tours combines the charm of the host country’s history with the easy experience of traveling among friends.
- Wonderful golf experiences.
- Lodging in quaint, classic British and Irish hotels, castles and inns, and other outstanding, unique accommodations that give you the flavor of the area.
- Every detail worked out, whether you are driving yourself or taking one of our escorted/chauffeured tours.
- Complete sightseeing program for golfers and non-golfers.
Travel in the Company of Friends
Pre-existing and self formed groups are central to our concept of a great trip. Generally you’ll travel with friends and acquaintance. . Ask your club professional to put together a group of fellow golfers; or you can organize a group of friends and golf associates yourself. You may earn a free tour for yourself.
Fly-Drive (or self-drive) tours
Self drive tours are the most flexible and offer the best value for individuals to large groups. You will receive a detailed itinerary, instructions, maps, and vouchers for your golf and hotels. Your vehicle will be waiting for you upon arrival at your destination.
Escorted / chauffeured tours
If you choose this option, you will be met by a comfortable motor coach or designated vehicle, and then escorted by one of our travel professionals. Leave all the arrangements – and the driving – to us! Your itinerary can be the same as the self-drive tours or one that we customize especially for your group.
Sometimes we offer tours with pre-set itineraries, such as Ryder Cup and British Open Tours.
Who we are
Classic Heritage Golf Tours has been planning and managing golf tours for American travelers for more than twenty years.
Founded by Brian James, a native Englishman with over 25 years of British and US travel-related business experience, the company is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona.
Brian and company president Tom Kelley, with 20 years travel-related business experience, are assisted by an able staff in Arizona and associates in Scotland, Ireland, England and Wales.
Tom Kelley, President
- Experienced planning of travel routes and other important details
- Reserved tee times and paid green fees
- Accommodations each night with a private bathroom in unique hotels
- Full breakfast each morning.
- Luggage handling throughout the tour
- Complete personalized itinerary, including a full program for the non-golfers
- Services of Classic Heritage Golf Tours staff and associates in the USA and the country of your tour
- Special Classic Heritage Golf Tours travel pack
- All local taxes